What Items Should You Bring on a Wakeboard Boat?
Wakeboard riders should remember to bring:
- Drinks – non sugary ,non alcoholic drinks are best
- Sunscreen – choose an SPF of 50 or higher to ensure you stay protected and a waterproof variety
- Sun hat – to keep the rays off your face
- Towels – will keep you warmer on colder days
- Change of clothes – nothing worse than getting back into the car in wet surf shorts
- Cameras – for both stills and video
- Rash guard (optional)
- Wetsuit if the weather is colder – shorty for Spring/Fall and full length for Winter
- Wakeboard gloves if the weather is colder – full fingered or half finger
- Your sense of fun
What is Already Supplied on the Wakeboard Boat?
- Bottled water is provided
- Wakeboard helmets
- Boat sun shade
What Things Should NOT be brought on the Wakeboard Boat
- No food aboard
- No shoes in boat please.
- No alcohol
- No radios or music equipment
- No tobacco – smoking is not allowed
- No vaping or vapes – they may explode during boat refueling
- No drugs