Learning To Wakeboard with H20 Sports Avalon
Learn to wakeboard is an evolutionary process for most riders. Whether you are a first time rider or like to go big air, H20 Water Sports has the fleet & equipment to handle all skill levels. Our custom built wakeboarding boat boasts great features. We have the PerfectPass automated speed control. Some boats have ballast systems to customize the wake. Other boats and a sound system to enjoy your favorite tunes while riding. All our boats have sun covers, so when things heat up, you can cool down. Our boat drivers even leave a few minutes at the end of the session for everyone to jump into the lake and cool off.
- Session price includes boat, driver, fuel, and wakeboarding instruction
- Wakeboarding students are guaranteed on-land wakeboarding lessons (if necessary) and at least a couple of in-water sets. The kids package is only 1 water set as they are often exhausted.
- Wakeboarding lessons are customized to each student’s ability level
- Wakeboarding sessions generally run between 2 and 4 hours and start at various times throughout the day.
- Flatter water generally exists earlier in the day and at the last two hours before sunset
- We have state of the art wakeboard equipment. Riders can use our equipment at no cost or they can choose to bring their own gear
- We have some wet suits and dry suits available when the weather turns cold. They they are on a first come basis. We also have some wakeboard gloves available
- Bathrooms are available. Most of our locations do not have changing rooms or showers
- Parking is available at all wakeboard locations, but is limited to 2 cars per boat
Learn to Wakeboard For All Skill Levels:
Wakeboarding tower for beginner/Intermediate Riders:
Take advantage of our X-Series boat towers. This allows the boat to pull the rider up, getting them up and riding in no time behind the boat. You can try some tricks and even catch some air as our instructors teach you how to ride.
Wakeboard Instruction For Beginners
All wakeboard instruction is performed on board the boat and in the water. Our instructors are great at getting beginners up and riding. First time riders will be up and riding for the first time and they will learn to stay up. With some expert tips and some solid guidance all beginners will soon be moving onto intermediate levels within a few short wakeboard sessions.
Custom Boom System For Beginners to Learn To Wakeboard:
Never been Wakeboarding before but want to learn how?
Some of our boats have a custom boom system. This allows the rider to learn faster, easier, and safer than starting off with a rope and handle. The boom allows them to ride safely alongside the boat. This gets them used to mastering the basic wakeboarding skills from our certified instructors. The custom boom system is also typically used for barefoot or water ski tuition. Many of our instructors also like to use it for beginner wakeboarders. After using it they will be behind the boat with a rope and handle in no time. Bear in mind that not all of our boats have this device available. The boom is only usually used a couple of times before the wakeboard rider graduates to the short rope and the handle behind the boat.